4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Power Updates - Changes and Additions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dravin

Dravin

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Dravis
Hit Dice: 2
XP to Next Level:
Power Updates - Changes and Additions Left_bar_bleue1000/2250Power Updates - Changes and Additions Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/2250)

Power Updates - Changes and Additions Empty
PostSubject: Power Updates - Changes and Additions   Power Updates - Changes and Additions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:36 pm

Just wanted to start this thread to help us all keep up with our characters changing powers and such.

For Brack's level 2 feat I gave him "Enlarged Dragon Breath" turns my 3 blast into a 5 blast if I so desire so try to give him some room to blow up some monsters if you can.

For the Level 2 Utility Power I took "Get Over Here" which allows me to pull an ally 2 squares to a square adjacent to myself.
Back to top Go down
Vhale Arkhan
Admin
Vhale Arkhan

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:
Power Updates - Changes and Additions Left_bar_bleue0/0Power Updates - Changes and Additions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Power Updates - Changes and Additions   Power Updates - Changes and Additions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:53 am

Oh nice dude good idea on this thread. I've been waiting a(admitadly not very long) for Brack to get those push/pull moves, we can do some cool shit together me pushing, you pulling, and then freezing them so they can't get close enough to attack anyone!

Ok so I saw that every level you can choose to change one feat, skill, or power. So this level I decided to change out Ray of Frost for Cloud of Daggers. Realizing more people have a lot of the push and pull abilitie I decided on thisone. Basically it creates a cloud of force daggers one square in size and does immediate damage, and the creature takes my wisdom modifier force damage every time they start there turn in that square. So this way I figure I can cast that and we can keep pushing Gobbies in and out of force daggers should be fun.

Not that either of these affect anyone but I got Improve initiatve for my feat, and Shield as my Utility power.
Back to top Go down
https://doomcock.rpg-board.net
Arkanian

Arkanian

PostSubject: Re: Power Updates - Changes and Additions   Power Updates - Changes and Additions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:24 am

My new power doesn't really affect the rest of y'all. I get to tumble as an encounter power, which vastly improves my mobility but doesn't necessarily help or hinder anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Amnon
Admin
Amnon

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Baern
Hit Dice: 0
XP to Next Level:
Power Updates - Changes and Additions Left_bar_bleue0/1000Power Updates - Changes and Additions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Power Updates - Changes and Additions   Power Updates - Changes and Additions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:42 pm

I'm trying to choose between...

1) Cure Light Wounds: Heal another as if they used a Healing Surge.

and

2) Shield of Faith: +2 to AC for rest of encounter to all allies in a Burst 5 (does that mean 5 ft or 5 squares?).
Back to top Go down
Vhale Arkhan
Admin
Vhale Arkhan

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:
Power Updates - Changes and Additions Left_bar_bleue0/0Power Updates - Changes and Additions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Power Updates - Changes and Additions   Power Updates - Changes and Additions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:25 pm

Holy shit Burst 5 is huge! that means starting from the square you occupy it goes 5 squares in every direction. So unless we are in strange circumstances or have Line Of Sight issues you will get the whole party. Cure light wounds on the other hand is good I saw because you can heal and it doesn't expend a healing surge from anyone so it's a bonus. Either one you choose I think is pretty solid
Back to top Go down
Amnon
Admin
Amnon

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Baern
Hit Dice: 0
XP to Next Level:
Power Updates - Changes and Additions Left_bar_bleue0/1000Power Updates - Changes and Additions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Power Updates - Changes and Additions   Power Updates - Changes and Additions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:35 pm

I decided to go with Shield of Faith, since it's effect will most likely apply to the whole party most of the time, and since it will reduce the chances of any of us getting hit everytime any one of us is attacked during an entire encounter. I chose this becasue it just seems to win over a single, free healing surge applied once per day.
Back to top Go down
Vhale Arkhan
Admin
Vhale Arkhan

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Power Updates - Changes and Additions   Power Updates - Changes and Additions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:18 pm

I concurr (sp?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Updates - Changes and Additions   Power Updates - Changes and Additions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Updates - Changes and Additions
Page 1 of 1