4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not sure where to post so....MAPTOOLS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
Current Character Name: The DM
Hit Dice: 99
XP to Next Level:
Not sure where to post so....MAPTOOLS! Left_bar_bleue0/0Not sure where to post so....MAPTOOLS! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Not sure where to post so....MAPTOOLS! Empty
PostSubject: Not sure where to post so....MAPTOOLS!   Not sure where to post so....MAPTOOLS! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:14 am

Deleted

Last edited by Dean on Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
Current Character Name: The DM
Hit Dice: 99
XP to Next Level:
Not sure where to post so....MAPTOOLS! Left_bar_bleue0/0Not sure where to post so....MAPTOOLS! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post so....MAPTOOLS!   Not sure where to post so....MAPTOOLS! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:24 pm

I actually found out that MapTools any version 1.3.bXX will work with the maps so basically what we will use whatever the LATEST development client is.

What this means to you?
Please check http://rptools.net/doku.php BEFORE our session time (day before or whatever is should be fine) and check the left hand side it will look like this :
Development
MapTool 1.3.b35
DiceTool 1.0.b34
TokenTool 1.0.b28
InitTool 1.1 1.1.b4
CharTool 0.1 0.1.b9

Click the MapTools one and away you go. I am putting this up so we don't have people waking up at 9:01 and saying What the hell it says wrong version. The other option for you is to get on EARLY (i.e. 8:50) and go to their site and click it, it usually takes like 3-5 minutes to install so that's why I say early.

On that note I will ask please be as close to on time as usual since we all know it takes about 15 minutes to start after everyone comes on. I always try to be on early in case their is an issue or question etc. Thanks guys, see you Sunday for the start of our new campaign!
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Al Gore
Hit Dice: 10
XP to Next Level:
Not sure where to post so....MAPTOOLS! Left_bar_bleue48000/55000Not sure where to post so....MAPTOOLS! Empty_bar_bleue  (48000/55000)

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post so....MAPTOOLS!   Not sure where to post so....MAPTOOLS! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:55 am

Just as an FYI to you noobs:

maptools is extremely important, as you cannot play without it. Tokentool is important if you want to use your own jpg file to make your digital miniature. Everything else is irrelevant and you probably don't need to download it at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post so....MAPTOOLS!   Not sure where to post so....MAPTOOLS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure where to post so....MAPTOOLS!
Page 1 of 1