4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winterfall Happy Hour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vhale Arkhan
Admin
Vhale Arkhan

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:
Winterfall Happy Hour Left_bar_bleue0/0Winterfall Happy Hour Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Winterfall Happy Hour Empty
PostSubject: Winterfall Happy Hour   Winterfall Happy Hour Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:02 pm

While resting between our cleanup of the swine at the excavation camp and our upcoming journey to the lair of Irontooth, Vhale gets slightly drunk on wine at the inn which the party is staying and begins telling tales of his childhood, seemingly uninterested as to whether the rest of his friends are listening to him or not...

"... I remember hearing tales of my grandpappy of ancient dwarven heroes riding on the wings of dragons. Ever since then I have always hoped one day that I too could attain that level of greatness and become a flying hero protecting the Vale from land and sky.

Ya know, Krieg, I never told you this but when we met that was one of the strongest reasons I felt you would make a great friend and companion. I have always felt that dragonborn harnessed a small amount of that ancient power of their fully draconic brethren and that has always impressed me.

Until recently it never even occured to me that there was an entire other side to that race and that some dragons were evil. When we first met Szartharrax I was completely awed by his majestic presence even for just a whelp his power oozed out of his scales like some tangible presence. I felt sorrow for the beast after he had been slain but that is the way of this world, especially for men like us... Kill or be killed.

One day I still hope to become a friend an ally of a dragon but for now I suppose i will be content wearing the scales of a fallen one. I think together friends one day we could become the new dragonriders of this realm and the Dragon God could smile down upon us as we ride!"
Back to top Go down
https://doomcock.rpg-board.net

Winterfall Happy Hour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Edition Campaign :: Campaign :: In-Character Discussions-
Jump to: