4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party Brainstorm

Go down 
+2
Krieg
Vhale Arkhan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dravin

Dravin

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Dravis
Hit Dice: 2
XP to Next Level:
Party Brainstorm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/2250Party Brainstorm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/2250)

Party Brainstorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Oath   Party Brainstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:38 am

Swearing to strive to defeat the evil that is infesting the land and perhaps bing it back to it's former glory would probably be vague yet specific enough to give us a direction but not limit any adventure ideas you might come up with. I do like this one since it ties into my story as well being a soldier for the lord perhaps an under lieutenant or something like that for the old lord, but believing that none of the current "lordlings" or even the lord warden for that matter are worthy to fill his shoes. Also as for Amnon being our friend I could definitely see my character forming a bond with him even if it is just the similarities in our background (both fatherless not particularly liking our mothers) It could be the case of the really personable guy being friends with the social outcast and including him in his group of friends who accept him and learn that once you get past his social awkwardness he is a very intelligent and worthwhile friend. (totally not speaking from personal experienced *blinks innocently*)
Back to top Go down
Amnon
Admin
Amnon

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Baern
Hit Dice: 0
XP to Next Level:
Party Brainstorm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Party Brainstorm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Party Brainstorm   Party Brainstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:47 am

I am totally on board with Zak's take on the party background. While I still want to spend some time working out a few details, such as where my dude fits in to things, how he got involved, etc., that backdrop sounds good enough to me to say it's good to go, so long as the rest of ya'll like it.
Back to top Go down
Vhale Arkhan
Admin
Vhale Arkhan

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:
Party Brainstorm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Party Brainstorm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Party Brainstorm   Party Brainstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:36 pm

Dean wrote:
Kane wrote:
I was a little dissapointed that paladins could only worship one god but i guess it makes sense...

I think it would be crazy cool to see a polytheistic Pally, I would say if you wanted to do that I would easily allow it but the second feat wouldn't give effect etc. Unless you meant you wanted two gods for 2 feats, then....fuck you

No I wanted a polytheistic paladin stricly for role play reasons, and if you would allow that then I think I will go ahead and do that... I jsut won't take the feats that go along with it, because otherwise that would be really powerful
Back to top Go down
https://doomcock.rpg-board.net
Kyden

Kyden

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:
Party Brainstorm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Party Brainstorm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Party Brainstorm   Party Brainstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:11 pm

Amnon wrote:
I am totally on board with Zak's take on the party background. While I still want to spend some time working out a few details, such as where my dude fits in to things, how he got involved, etc., that backdrop sounds good enough to me to say it's good to go, so long as the rest of ya'll like it.

We could start another thread strictly about that concept, and where each of our characters fit in. Today either before work or after work I'm going to lay down my characters background, leaving the ending a little bit open to interpretation, in order to fit what we eventually decide to use as our party background. Also I just noticed these emoticons right here. clown Fucking clowns. Anyway, I suggest we figure this out before Sunday, so we have more game time, and not so much debating on minor details.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
Current Character Name: The DM
Hit Dice: 99
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Party Brainstorm   Party Brainstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:46 pm

Vale Arkhan wrote:
Dean wrote:
Kane wrote:
I was a little dissapointed that paladins could only worship one god but i guess it makes sense...

I think it would be crazy cool to see a polytheistic Pally, I would say if you wanted to do that I would easily allow it but the second feat wouldn't give effect etc. Unless you meant you wanted two gods for 2 feats, then....fuck you

No I wanted a polytheistic paladin stricly for role play reasons, and if you would allow that then I think I will go ahead and do that... I jsut won't take the feats that go along with it, because otherwise that would be really powerful

Yeah I am down like a cccc....down like a cllloo....down like a clown Charlie Brown on that idea. I mean the tradition of a champion of a specific god is cool but I always like ideas that are against the grain. Would be interesting to play......I mean as far as feats it's tough because technically to get a feat the god should be your like patron or whatever meaning you revere him/her highest. Maybe like a Hindu type faith where you have a highest god but have minor ones you revere at times as well?

Start a new thread or discuss with me in person/on email. We will get it worked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Brainstorm   Party Brainstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Brainstorm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2