4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important addition - please read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vhale Arkhan
Admin
Vhale Arkhan

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:
Important addition -  please read Left_bar_bleue0/0Important addition -  please read Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Important addition -  please read Empty
PostSubject: Important addition - please read   Important addition -  please read Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:08 pm

I wanted to bring this up to everyone and now is as good a time as ever.

Dean and I have been talking to our friend Zac(who used to play with Troy and Matthew) and he has expressed a strong desire to play. Iknow this is an odd time to ask to bring in another member but part of me thought it kind of worked out. Troy has mentioned taking a hiatus until things cool down, maybe we could bring in Zac so we can still have a strong 4 character base and this way Troy wouldn't feel any pressure for having to comeback to complete the group, this way Troy you can decide when you want to come back when it is most convenient to you and when you want to so there is no feeling of having to come back for the rest of us. Also, when Troy does come back there is never a problem with having an extra character will just have a 5 pc party, not really an issue for encounters and what not since they are so easy to manipulate.

This can be one of the things we dicuss during the "meeting" when we get together and chat. Dean and I have talked to zac and it wouldn't be hard since he has experience with D&D and knows 4/5 of the people as well. Would this be a problem for anyone?

Should we just plan to get together and chat Saturday morning when we would normally play D&D just to get things nailed down? Does that work for everyone? Then we can take a week off and get ready to play whatever we decide to do the weekend after.
Back to top Go down
https://doomcock.rpg-board.net
Krieg

Krieg

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Al Gore
Hit Dice: 10
XP to Next Level:
Important addition -  please read Left_bar_bleue48000/55000Important addition -  please read Empty_bar_bleue  (48000/55000)

PostSubject: Re: Important addition - please read   Important addition -  please read Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:13 pm

I'm cool with Zak playing. The more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Al Gore
Hit Dice: 10
XP to Next Level:
Important addition -  please read Left_bar_bleue48000/55000Important addition -  please read Empty_bar_bleue  (48000/55000)

PostSubject: Re: Important addition - please read   Important addition -  please read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:09 am

Are we going to get Zac set up with an account all up in this hizzy? He should get in on the conversation.

Also, any chance we can get Kerry or Steven in on this as well? Dean's use of the word titty made me think of the old days. I miss those kids sometimes. Even though those "kids" are now married/rocket scientists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important addition - please read   Important addition -  please read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important addition - please read
Page 1 of 1