4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forgotten Realms Campaign Book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krieg

Krieg

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Al Gore
Hit Dice: 10
XP to Next Level:
Forgotten Realms Campaign Book Left_bar_bleue48000/55000Forgotten Realms Campaign Book Empty_bar_bleue  (48000/55000)

Forgotten Realms Campaign Book Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten Realms Campaign Book   Forgotten Realms Campaign Book Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:39 am

Just out of curiosity, has anyone checked out the new Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide? It's been published and I noticed it in Borders the other day. I'm interested in what y'all think about it.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
Current Character Name: The DM
Hit Dice: 99
XP to Next Level:
Forgotten Realms Campaign Book Left_bar_bleue0/0Forgotten Realms Campaign Book Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Forgotten Realms Campaign Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Realms Campaign Book   Forgotten Realms Campaign Book Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:45 am

I have seen it as well but I haven't read any yet. I am only slightly interested because as of now I feel like we are doing pretty well with our little campaign setting and incorporating random Forgotten Realms stuff right now might be awkward. We talked about originally that at some point we might try and bring in FR. I think I might download it and skim through it and if it's REALLY good then buy it.

Speaking of supplements (I was going to do another post) the Manual of Arms I think it is is coming out soon, I will be getting that one just for the new magic items and stuff, not sure what else it will have but I know its supposed to be mainly a players book
Back to top Go down

Forgotten Realms Campaign Book
Page 1 of 1